The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II SE Stethoscope is a true clinical workhorse, providing high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided, stainless steel chestpiece; with a tunable diaphragm on one side and traditional bell on the other. The Classic II S.E. stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
The 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope is a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients. It’s the choice of millions of care providers who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes.